Vacancies for Principal Officers at Ritman University
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
(1). OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
The position is to be filled in accordance with Ritman University Law 2015 Section 4 (2), Sub section 5 (1–4).
Interested candidates, who meet the requisite qualifications and experience as stated below, may apply.
(i) A good honours degree from a recognized university; with at least 15 (fifteen) years of cognate experience, preferably in a University or other institutions of higher learning. (Acquisition of a higher degree(s) will be an advantage;
(ii) Proven records of sound administrative leadership including membership in recognized professional management bodies.
(iii) Presently not below the rank of a Deputy Registrar.
(iv) Should not be above 60 years of age by December 31, 2020.
(v) To be appointed for a term of five years.
(2). OFFICE OF THE BURSAR
For candidate to be eligible for the position of a Bursar; shall hold a Bachelor of Science honours degree in Accounting and shall possess professionally recognized accounting qualifications and be a chartered Accountant with at least 15 years post-qualification service in a recognized University or in other higher institutions of learning; must not be below the rank of Deputy Bursar; shall be appointed for a term of five years and should not be above 60 years by December 31, 2020.
(3). UNIVERSITY LIBRARIAN
The candidate must have earned a Ph.D in Library Science with evidence of outstanding and continuing achievements in the field with at least 15 (fifteen) good publications in reputable international and national journals; must not be below the rank of Deputy Librarian and must not be above 65 years of age. In addition shall possess specialised computer skills.
(b) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested persons must submit a well written application, accompanied with 30 signed copies of curriculum vitae stating:
1. Full Name
2. Date of Birth
4. Permanent Home Address
5. Current Postal and e-mail addresses
6. Telephone Contact
7. Marital Status
8. Number of Children with age(s)
9. Institutions attended and dates
10. Academic Qualifications with dates
11. Professional qualifications and dates
12. Membership in Professional bodies and organizations
13. Membership in Learned Societies
14. Honours and Awards received
15. Publications, discoveries and inventions with details
16. Working experience in universities with dates and locations (addresses)
17. Details of administrative, fundraising and managerial activities and experience in universities and related institutions and organizations
18. Community Services – local, national and international, with dates and locations
19. Present employment and status, including salary earned and the employers address/contact
20. Extra-curricular interests and activities
20. Names, contact addresses, phone numbers, e-mail (if any) of FOUR REFREES. Where applicable, one should be the head of the establishment the applicant is currently serving. Refrees should forward their reports directly to the Vice-Chancellor not later that four weeks.
The salary for the post is attractive, negotiable and would be such as are currently earned in any reputable university in Nigeria.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications are to be submitted confidentially in properly sealed envelopes, clearly marked at the upper left hand corner the post applied for to:
Akwa Ibom State
Not later than December 05, 2020.